Well, as promised, here are some pictures!! Mommy finally got the computer back from the fixing place! I was finally able to have a bath yesterday... although, I didn't want it! I accidentally bit mommy when she tried to put me in the bathtub :( I tried hiding, but she found me. Oh well, I smell better and I'm really really soft!! My mom's sister found a teddy bear with a red jacket on it, and the jacket fit me so perfectly, that I get to keep it!!! It's very cold outside, so I'll need it! Brrr! Mommy went to Wal-Mart and bought me little pink booties.. but I hated them so much. I'm tough! I don't need boots! hehe!
This is when I came home from the vets :( Look at all of those toys.. but I didn't feel like playing with them.
These are some of my new toys!!!
My Birthday celebratory Dentastick!
My new dress!!
Can you find me?!
wet dog anyone?
I think I had too much water in my ears haha!
I'm pretty much healed up now!! And I can't wait to go play in the snow!!
6 comments:
awwwwwwwww mojo you're so cute! You've had a bath huh? Guess all your stitches are out! how exciting!
very very exciting.
i love your octopus toy!
Wow, all those stuffie toys wouldn't last 4 minutes with us! You look very cute in your dress and your red coat. We closed our eyes for your bath pictures though - we hate baths.
Comet and BLU
Wowie Zowie! Look at all those toys! Looks like Santa Paws came early to your house!
Hey, nice threads you got. You look bootiful in the pink dress. I think you should go walking in your dress (when it gets warmer) and then all your neighbors will tell you how pretty you are!
Oh, Mojo, I don't know if I mentioned this before, but a lot of us eskie dog bloggers are members of the Eskie Board. Check us out! http://forum.eskie.net This board is a lot of fun and sometimes we have Eskie Meets! There is one eskie on the board that is also from Alberta.
Wow! You are so cute in your dress. I'm glad you are well enough to go out and play. You sure look soft and cuddly after your bath.
Hi Mojo, Glad you are better after your spay. Do you have lots of snow to play in? We think it's fun to run around in the snow chasing each other.
Post a Comment